2020 Hawaii Revised Statutes
Title 5. State Financial Administration
36. Management of State Funds
PART I. ADMINISTRATION
- 36-1 Responsibility for moneys.
- 36-2 Keep full records.
- 36-2.5 Full disclosure of entities receiving state awards.
- 36-3 Fiscal agents.
- 36-4 Instruct subordinates.
- 36-5 Responsibility for drafts on treasury.
- 36-6 Report to legislature.
- 36-7 Director's certificates, evidence.
- 36-8 Director may administer oaths.
- 36-21 Short-term investment of state moneys.
- 36-22 Loans for federal-aid projects.
- 36-23 Purchase of county bonds.
- 36-24 Loans to state and county agencies.
- 36-25 Transfers to loan fund; interest.
- 36-26 Transfer of unrequired funds for redemption of serial bonds.
- 36-27 Transfers from special funds for central service expenses.
- 36-28 Transfers from state highway fund for central service expenses.
- 36-28.5 Transfer from airport revenue fund.
- 36-29 Transfer from harbor special fund.
- 36-29.5 Transfer from boating special fund.
- 36-30 Special fund reimbursements for departmental administrative expenses.
- 36-31 Transfers from special funds, limited or suspended, when.
- 36-32 REPEALED.
- 36-35 State educational facilities repair and maintenance account.
- 36-36 School physical plant operations and maintenance account; maintenance schedule.
- 36-41 Energy retrofit and performance contracting for public facilities.
- 36-42 Vehicle fleet performance contracts for vehicle fleet energy efficiency programs.
Special and revolving fund reviews, see 23-11 and 23-12.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.