2020 Hawaii Revised Statutes
Title 3. Legislature
23G. Office of the Legislative Reference Bureau
PART I. OFFICE GENERALLY
- 23G-1 Legislative reference bureau; director, appointment, tenure, removal, compensation, vacancy.
- 23G-2 Assistant; staff.
- 23G-3 General purposes of bureau.
- 23G-4 Prohibitions.
- 23G-5 Annual and other reports to be submitted to legislature; tracking, monitoring, reporting, coordination.
- 23G-11 Revisor of statutes.
- 23G-12 Duties.
- 23G-13 Publishing of session laws.
- 23G-14 Publication of supplements.
- 23G-15 Supplements and replacement volumes; extent of revision; prima facie the law.
- 23G-16 Publication of replacement volumes.
- 23G-16.5 Printing of acts to be included in publications.
- 23G-17 Printing; contracts.
- 23G-18 Sale and distribution.
- 23G-19 Review of annotations.
- 23G-20 Continuous statutory revision.
Uniform electronic legal material act, see chapter 98.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.