2020 Hawaii Revised Statutes
Title 28. Property
507D. Nonconsensual Common Law Liens and Frivolous Financing Statements
- 507D-1 Findings and purpose.
- 507D-2 Definitions.
- 507D-3 Scope of chapter.
- 507D-4 Contesting validity of recorded instruments; injunctions.
- 507D-5 Requirement of certified court order.
- 507D-6 Filing a notice of invalid lien.
- 507D-7 Expungement of invalid lien; penalties; sanctions for frivolous filings.
Chapter heading amended by L 2002, c 145, 2.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.