2020 Hawaii Revised Statutes
Title 28. Property
506. Mortgages of Real Property or Fixtures
- 506-1 Lien of mortgages of real property or fixtures; debts secured; priority.
- 506-2 On what property; enforceability.
- 506-3 After-acquired real property and fixtures.
- 506-4 Interests in recorded mortgages and leases.
- 506-5 Use and possession of mortgaged property.
- 506-6 Registered land.
- 506-7 Mortgages on real property, damage or destruction of collateral.
- 506-8 Release of mortgages of real property or fixtures and reassignment of security interests.
- 506-9 Mortgage insurance; notice of right to cancel.
- 506-10 Reverse mortgage loan.
Civil relief for state military forces, see chapter 657D.
Mortgage rescue fraud prevention act, see chapter 480E.
Secure and fair enforcement for mortgage licensing act, see chapter 454F.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.