2020 Hawaii Revised Statutes
Title 21. Labor and Industrial Relations
394B. Dislocated Workers
- 394B-1 Findings and purpose.
- 394B-2 Definitions.
- 394B-3 Employment opportunities.
- 394B-4 Dislocated workers program.
- 394B-5 Relocation assistance.
- 394B-6 Training costs to employers.
- 394B-7 Labor organization consultation.
- 394B-8 Coordination with federal programs.
- 394B-9 Notification; penalty.
- 394B-10 Dislocated worker allowance.
- 394B-11 Prompt payment of wages and benefits.
- 394B-12 Civil penalties.
- 394B-13 Employees remedies.
State additional benefits for unemployed workers in Maui county (repealed October 28, 2017). L 2016, c 70.
Law Journals and Reviews
Employee Rights Under Judicial Scrutiny: Prevalent Policy Discourse and the Hawai‘i Supreme Court. 14 UH L. Rev. 189 (1992).