2020 Hawaii Revised Statutes
Title 21. Labor and Industrial Relations
385. Additional Unemployment Compensation Benefits Law
- 385-1 Additional unemployment compensation benefits; payable when.
- 385-2 Definitions, generally.
- 385-3 Payment of benefits.
- 385-4 Weekly benefit amount.
- 385-5 Maximum benefits payable.
- 385-6 Requirements for eligibility.
- 385-7 Disqualification for additional unemployment benefits.
- 385-8 Claim.
- 385-9 Effective date of claim; waiting period not required.
- 385-10 Determination, redetermination, notice of determination, appeal.
- 385-11 Recovery of additional unemployment benefits; penalties.
- 385-12 Additional unemployment compensation fund.
- 385-13 Administration; other sections applicable.
- 385-14 Rights, etc., preserved; other sections applicable.
- 385-15 Nonliability of State.
- 385-16 Period of benefit payments; issuance of further proclamations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.