2020 Hawaii Revised Statutes
Title 21. Labor and Industrial Relations
382. Labor Disputes; Stevedoring Industry
- 382-1 Definitions.
- 382-2 Proclamation of emergency; preparations for government operations.
- 382-3 Government operations.
- 382-4 Employees under government operation.
- 382-5 Stevedoring fund; compensation for appropriation and use.
- 382-6 Termination of government operations.
- 382-7 Interference with government operations; injunctions.
- 382-8 Employee need not work involuntarily.
- 382-9 Rules and regulations.
- 382-10 Powers in addition to other powers.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.