2020 Hawaii Revised Statutes
Title 21. Labor and Industrial Relations
380. Labor Disputes; Jurisdiction of Courts
- 380-1 Court jurisdiction restricted.
- 380-2 Statement of public policy.
- 380-3 Labor or employer organizations; agreement against.
- 380-4 Acts not subject to restraint.
- 380-5 Concert of acts; effect on jurisdiction.
- 380-6 Liability of association, officers, members.
- 380-7 Hearing.
- 380-8 Complainant; compliance with legal obligation; effort to settle.
- 380-9 Necessity for prior findings of fact; limitation of prohibitions.
- 380-10 Appeal.
- 380-11 Contempt; speedy and public trial.
- 380-12 Contempt; demand for retirement of judge.
- 380-13 When chapter applicable; definitions.
- 380-14 Proceedings arising under employment relations act; court jurisdiction over.
Rules of Court
Applicability of Hawaii Rules of Civil Procedure, see HRCP rule 81(b)(12).
This chapter [sic] provides employees with a cause of action for the withholding of wages, including tip income. 810 F. Supp. 2d 1145 (2011).
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.