2020 Hawaii Revised Statutes
Title 21. Labor and Industrial Relations
371. Department of Labor and Industrial Relations
- 371-1 Definitions.
- 371-2 Definition: references to "this chapter".
- 371-3 Legal assistance.
- 371-4 Labor and industrial relations appeals board.
- 371-5 REPEALED.
- 371-6 Powers respecting oaths, subpoenas, etc.; witness fees, expenses, immunities.
- 371-7 Duties and powers of the department; rules, procedure for varying.
- 371-8 Duties and powers of director; enforcement of rules.
- 371-9 Penalties
- 371-10 Mediation of labor disputes.
- 371-11 Research and statistics; employers to keep certain records.
- 371-12 Labor law enforcement; injunction.
- 371-12.5 Labor law enforcement special fund; establishment; purposes.
- 371-13 Cooperation with federal agencies.
- 371-14 REPEALED.
- 371-15 Manpower planning administrator.
- 371-16 Employers and entities offering long-term care insurance policies.
- 371-17 Millennium workforce development training program.
- 371-18 Staffing for federally funded programs.
- 371-18.5 Workforce advisory boards; established.
- 371-19 Hawaii agriculture workforce advisory board; established.
- 371-19.2 Hawaii healthcare workforce advisory board; established.
- 371-20 National Human Trafficking Resource Center hotline; posting requirement; penalty.
- 371-21 K-12 agriculture workforce development pipeline initiative.
Skilled worker and business development center at each University of Hawaii community college. L Sp 2009, c 34.
Working group on documentation for state civil identification card; reports to 2016-2017 legislature (dissolved on June 30, 2017). L 2015, c 243.
Civil rights commission, see chapter 368.
Departmental data sharing (improving educational and workforce outcomes), see 27-7.