2020 Hawaii Revised Statutes
Title 10. Public Safety and Internal Security
132C. Reduced Ignition Propensity Cigarettes Law
- 132C-1 Purpose.
- 132C-2 Definitions.
- 132C-3 Cigarettes; reduced ignition propensity; manufacturer testing.
- 132C-4 Certification; marking; administration.
- 132C-5 State fire council; rules; implementation.
- 132C-6 Penalties; enforcement; attorney general.
- 132C-7 Exemption.
- 132C-8 Existing inventories; consumer testing.
- 132C-9 Reduced ignition propensity cigarette program special fund.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.