2020 Hawaii Revised Statutes
Title 10. Public Safety and Internal Security
128E. Hawaii Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know Act
- 128E-1 Definitions.
- 128E-2 Designation and functions of the Hawaii state emergency response commission.
- 128E-3 Powers; rulemaking; appointment of hearing officers.
- 128E-4 Establishment of emergency planning districts.
- 128E-5 Establishment and functions of local emergency planning committees.
- 128E-6 Reporting requirements.
- 128E-7 Emergency notification requirements.
- 128E-8 Funds for operation.
- 128E-9 Filing fees.
- 128E-10 Immunity from civil liability.
- 128E-11 Penalties and fines.
- 128E-12 Enforcement.
- 128E-13 Relationship to other laws.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.