2019 Hawaii Revised Statutes
TITLE 31. FAMILY
576D. Child Support Enforcement
- 576D-1 Definitions.
- 576D-2 Designation of child support enforcement agency; duties.
- 576D-3 Obtaining or enforcing child support
- 576D-4 Establishment of paternity.
- 576D-5 Fee for obtaining or enforcing nonpublic assistance order.
- 576D-6 Other duties of agency.
- 576D-7 Guidelines in establishing amount of child support.
- 576D-8 Transmittal of money collected to department of human services.
- 576D-9 Incentive payments to State and political subdivision.
- 576D-10 Collection and disbursal of child support; direct payment exception.
- 576D-10.5 Liens
- 576D-11 Staff.
- 576D-11.5 Criminal history record checks.
- 576D-12 Protection of records; divulging confidential information prohibited; penalties.
- 576D-13 Suspension or denial of licenses.
- 576D-14 Implementation of income withholding.
- 576D-15 Financial institution data match system.
- 576D-16 Duty of employers to report new hires to the agency; civil penalties for failure to comply with reporting; national new hire directory.
- 576D-17 Violations; penalties.
- 576D-18 Investigators; access to information.
Medicaid-related mandates, see chapter 431L.
Law Journals and Reviews
Hawaii's Statewide Child Support Guidelines. 14 HBJ, no. 13, at 9 (2011).
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.