2019 Hawaii Revised Statutes
TITLE 3. LEGISLATURE
- 21. Legislative Hearings and Procedure
- 21D. Access/Legislative Information Service
- 21E. Joint Legislative Management Committee
- 21F. Legislative Fiscal and Budget Analysis
- 21G. Public Access
- 22. Presiding Officers, Clerks, and Staff
- 23. Auditor
- 23G. Office of the Legislative Reference Bureau
- 24. Allowance and Salary for Legislators
- 25. Reapportionment
Approval of procurement provisions in international trade agreements, see chapter 489M.
Uniform electronic transactions act, see chapter 489E.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.