2019 Hawaii Revised Statutes
TITLE 28. PROPERTY
526. Uniform Disclaimer of Property Interests Act
- 526-1 Short title.
- 526-2 Definitions.
- 526-3 Scope.
- 526-4 Chapter supplemented by other law.
- 526-5 Power to disclaim; general requirements; when irrevocable.
- 526-6 Disclaimer of interest in property.
- 526-7 Disclaimer of rights of survivorship in jointly held property.
- 526-8 Disclaimer of interest by trustee.
- 526-9 Disclaimer of power of appointment or other power not held in fiduciary capacity.
- 526-10 Disclaimer by appointee, object, or taker in default of exercise of power of appointment.
- 526-11 Disclaimer of power held in fiduciary capacity.
- 526-12 Delivery or filing.
- 526-13 When disclaimer barred or limited.
- 526-14 Tax qualified disclaimer.
- 526-15 Recording of disclaimer.
- 526-16 Application to existing relationships.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.