There is a newer version of this Chapter
2019 Hawaii Revised Statutes
TITLE 21. LABOR AND INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS
398. Family Leave
PART I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- 398-1 Definitions.
- 398-1.5 Posting of notices.
- 398-2 Inapplicability.
- 398-3 Family leave requirement.
- 398-4 Unpaid leave permitted; relationship to paid leave; sick leave.
- 398-5 Notice.
- 398-6 Certification.
- 398-7 Employment and benefits protection.
- 398-8 Prohibited acts.
- 398-9 Administration.
- 398-9.5 Family leave data collection system; establishment.
- 398-10 Applicability.
- 398-11 Rules.
Leave sharing program, see 78-26.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.