There is a newer version of this Chapter
2019 Hawaii Revised Statutes
TITLE 17. MOTOR AND OTHER VEHICLES
291D. Adjudication of Traffic Infractions
- 291D-1 Purpose.
- 291D-2 Definitions.
- 291D-3 Applicability.
- 291D-3.5 U-drive vehicles; traffic infractions.
- 291D-4 Venue and jurisdiction.
- 291D-5 Notice of traffic infraction; form; determination final unless contested.
- 291D-6 Answer required.
- 291D-7 Court action after answer or failure to answer.
- 291D-8 Hearings.
- 291D-9 Monetary assessments.
- 291D-10 Restriction on driver's license and motor vehicle registration.
- 291D-11 Time computation.
- 291D-12 Powers of the district court judge sitting in the traffic division.
- 291D-13 Trial and concurrent trial.
- 291D-14 Rules.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.