2018 Hawaii Revised Statutes
TITLE 31. FAMILY
580. Annulment, Divorce, and Separation
- 580-1 Jurisdiction; hearing.
- 580-2 Commencement of action; summons.
- 580-3 Service.
- 580-3.5 Personal judgment against absent defendant.
- 580-4 Cross-complaint.
- 580-5 Proof.
- 580-6 Guardian ad litem for incompetent defendant.
- 580-7 Examination of parties to prevent collusion.
- 580-8 Procedure when collusion suspected.
- 580-9 Temporary support, etc.
- 580-10 Restraining orders; appointment of master.
- 580-10.5 Automatic restraining order.
- 580-11 Care, custody, education, and maintenance of children pendente lite.
- 580-12 Sequestration of property.
- 580-13 Security and enforcement of maintenance and alimony.
- 580-14 Renumbered as §571-52.1.
- 580-15 County attorneys to represent court.
- 580-16 Divorce decree, support order; social security number.
- 580-21 Grounds for annulment.
- 580-22 Nonage.
- 580-23 Former husband or wife living.
- 580-24 Allowance for spouse and family.
- 580-25 Inheritance by children.
- 580-26 Lack of mental capacity.
- 580-27 Legitimacy in case of annulment.
- 580-28 Physical incapacity.
- 580-29 No annulment solely on confessions.
- 580-41 Divorce.
- 580-41.5 Battered spouses; exemption from mediation in divorce proceedings.
- 580-42 [OLD] REPEALED.
- 580-42.5 Recrimination no defense.
- 580-43 REPEALED.
- 580-44 Persons affected with Hansen's disease represented by attorney general.
- 580-45 Decree.
- 580-46 Final judgment; nunc pro tunc entry; validation of certain marriages.
- 580-47 Support orders; division of property.
- 580-47.5 Notice to parties with children.
- 580-48 REPEALED.
- 580-49 Support of insane spouse after divorce.
- 580-50 REPEALED.
- 580-51 Modification of alimony on remarriage.
- 580-52 Marriage after divorce.
- 580-53, 580-54 REPEALED.
- 580-55 REPEALED.
- 580-56 Property rights following dissolution of marriage.
Licensed marriage and family therapists, see chapter 451J.
Law Journals and Reviews
Trauma-Informed Co-Parenting: How a Shift in Compulsory Divorce Education to Reflect New Brain Development Research Can Promote Both Parents' and Children's Best Interests. 39 UH L. Rev. 37 (2016).
"Allowance" as used in chapter is synonym for spousal or family support. 73 H. 566, 836 P.2d 1081 (1992).