2018 Hawaii Revised Statutes
TITLE 23. CORPORATIONS AND PARTNERSHIPS
421I. Cooperative Housing Corporations
- 421I-1 Cooperative housing corporation; defined.
- 421I-2 Amendment of bylaws.
- 421I-3 Board of directors; election.
- 421I-4 Proxies.
- 421I-5 Meetings of the board of directors.
- 421I-6 Documents of the corporation.
- 421I-7 Shareholder list.
- 421I-8 Notification of assessment increases.
- 421I-9 Mediation and arbitration of disputes.
- 421I-10 Applicability of other laws.
- 421I-11 Application of Hawaii business corporation act.
- 421I-12 Employees of cooperative housing corporations; background checks.
- 421I-13 Service of process.
Mandatory seller disclosures in real estate transactions, see chapter 508D.
Right of first refusal for purchase of leased fee interest in condominiums and cooperatives, see chapter 514C.
Placement of clotheslines, see 196-8.5.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.