2018 Hawaii Revised Statutes
TITLE 23. CORPORATIONS AND PARTNERSHIPS
419. Corporations Sole for Ecclesiastical Purposes
- 419-1 Formation of corporation sole for ecclesiastical purposes.
- 419-2 Articles of incorporation; contents.
- 419-3 Powers of corporation sole.
- 419-4 Amendment of articles.
- 419-5 Name of incumbent; change in incumbency.
- 419-6 Distribution of assets; inspection of books.
- 419-7 Duration.
- 419-8 Dissolution.
- 419-9 Corporations sole heretofore formed; general laws.
Uniform prudent management of institutional funds act, see chapter 517E.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.