2018 Hawaii Revised Statutes
TITLE 23. CORPORATIONS AND PARTNERSHIPS
417E. Corporate Take-Overs
- 417E-1 Definitions.
- 417E-2 Registration of take-over offers.
- 417E-3 Filing of solicitation materials.
- 417E-4 Fraudulent and deceptive practices.
- 417E-5 Limitations on offerors.
- 417E-6 Administration, rules and orders.
- 417E-7 Fees and expenses.
- 417E-8 Injunctions.
- 417E-9 Penalties.
- 417E-10 Civil liabilities.
- 417E-11 Application of securities law.
Law Journals and Reviews
Hawaii's 1985 Corporate Take-over Legislation: Is it Constitutional? 8 UH L. Rev. 391.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.