2018 Hawaii Revised Statutes
TITLE 21. LABOR AND INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS
397. Boiler and Elevator Safety Law
- 397-1 Short title.
- 397-2 Findings and purpose.
- 397-3 Definitions.
- 397-4 Powers and duties.
- 397-5 Fees.
- 397-5.5 REPEALED.
- 397-6 Safety inspection by qualified inspectors.
- 397-7 Complaints to the department.
- 397-8 Violations and penalties.
- 397-9 Review and appeal.
- 397-10 Judicial review.
- 397-11 Trade secrets.
- 397-12 Evidence.
- 397-13 Boiler and elevator revolving fund; establishment; purpose.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.