There is a newer version of this Chapter
2018 Hawaii Revised Statutes
TITLE 21. LABOR AND INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS
381. Labor Disputes; Public Utilities
- 381-1 Definitions.
- 381-2 Duty to avoid lockouts and strikes by collective bargaining.
- 381-3 Notice of impasse required; effect of collective bargaining agreements.
- 381-4 Appointment of emergency board.
- 381-5 Hearings; report.
- 381-6 Powers of board; evidence, witnesses; process by mail, etc.
- 381-7 Status quo maintained.
- 381-8 Procedure where dispute not resolved.
- 381-9 Strikes and lockouts prohibited, when.
- 381-10 Injunction.
- 381-11 Penalties.
- 381-12 Employee need not work involuntarily.
- 381-13 Labor organizations, collective bargaining.
- 381-14 Law as exercise of police power.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.