There is a newer version of this Chapter
2018 Hawaii Revised Statutes
TITLE 10. PUBLIC SAFETY AND INTERNAL SECURITY
122A. Hawaii State Defense Force
- 122A-1 Short title.
- 122A-2 Hawaii state defense force established.
- 122A-3 Rules.
- 122A-4 Composition; enlistment; appointment.
- 122A-5 Uniform; rank precedence and command.
- 122A-6 Discipline.
- 122A-7 Discharge; dismissal.
- 122A-8 Pay and allowances.
- 122A-9 Arms and equipment; facilities.
- 122A-10 Training.
- 122A-11 Employment.
- 122A-12 Federal service.
- 122A-13 Civil groups.
- 122A-14 Acceptance of gratuities.
- 122A-15 Immunities.
- 122A-16 Courts-martial; nonjudicial punishment.
Chapter title amended by L 1988, c 135, 1.
Civil relief for state military forces, see chapter 657D.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.