2016 Hawaii Revised Statutes
PART I. SHORT TITLE, PURPOSE, CONSTRUCTION,
TITLE 31. FAMILY
587A. Child Protective Act
GUIDING PRINCIPLES, AND DEFINITIONS
- 587A-1 Short title.
- 587A-2 Purpose; construction.
- 587A-3 Guiding principles for children in foster care.
- 587A-3.5 Authority to conduct criminal history record checks without consent.
- 587A-4 Definitions.
- 587A-7 Safe family home factors.
- 587A-8 Protective custody by police officer without court order.
- 587A-9 Temporary foster custody without court order.
- 587A-10 Relatives; foster placement.
- 587A-11 Investigation; department powers.
- 587A-12 Petition.
- 587A-13 Summons and service of summons.
- 587A-14 Notice of hearings; participation of resource family.
- 587A-15 Duties, rights, and liability of authorized agencies.
- 587A-16 Guardian ad litem.
- 587A-17 Court-appointed attorneys.
- 587A-18 Reports to be submitted by the department and authorized agencies.
- 587A-19 Testimony by department social worker.
- 587A-20 Inadmissibility of evidence in other state actions or proceedings.
- 587A-21 Admissibility of evidence; testimony by a child.
- 587A-22 Unavailability of specified privileges.
- 587A-23 Effect of oral orders.
- 587A-24 Motions to vacate or modify prior orders brought or decided upon pursuant to rule 59, Hawaii family court rules.
- 587A-25 Conduct of hearing in child protective proceedings.
- 587A-26 Temporary foster custody hearing.
- 587A-27 Service plan.
- 587A-28 Return hearing.
- 587A-29 Show cause hearing.
- 587A-30 Periodic review hearing.
- 587A-31 Permanency hearing.
- 587A-32 Permanent plan.
- 587A-33 Termination of parental rights hearing.
- 587A-34 Reinstatement of parental rights.
- 587A-35 Retention of jurisdiction.
- 587A-36 Appeal.
- 587A-37 Failure to comply with terms and conditions of an order of the court.
- 587A-38 Protective order.
- 587A-39 Notice and service of protective order.
- 587A-40 Court records.
- 587A-41 Payment for service or treatment provided to a party or for a child's care, support, or treatment.
- 587A-42 Educational, medical, dental, and recreational needs.
- 587A-43 Child protective review panel.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.