2016 Hawaii Revised Statutes
TITLE 25. PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
471. Veterinary Medicine
- 471-1 Definitions.
- 471-2 License required.
- 471-3 Board of examiners; appointment and removal; qualifications.
- 471-4 and 471-5 REPEALED.
- 471-6 REPEALED.
- 471-7 Power to investigate.
- 471-8 Examinations; qualifications of applicants.
- 471-9 Licenses.
- 471-10 Refusal to grant and revocation or suspension of license.
- 471-11 Hearings.
- 471-12 REPEALED.
- 471-13 Violations; penalties.
- 471-14 Rules and regulations.
- 471-15 Criminal penalties.
- 471-16 Cumulative penalties.
Sunset evaluations modified, see 26H-4 and 26H-5.
Health care professionals, see chapter 451D.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.