2016 Hawaii Revised Statutes
TITLE 2. ELECTIONS
15D. Uniform Military and Overseas Voters Act
- 15D-1 Short title.
- 15D-2 Definitions.
- 15D-3 Elections covered.
- 15D-4 Role of chief election officer.
- 15D-5 Overseas voter's registration address.
- 15D-6 Methods of registering to vote.
- 15D-7 Methods of applying for military-overseas ballot.
- 15D-8 Timeliness and scope of application for military-overseas ballot.
- 15D-9 Transmission of unvoted ballots.
- 15D-10 Receipt of voted ballot.
- 15D-11 Declaration.
- 15D-12 Federal write-in absentee ballot.
- 15D-13 Confirmation of receipt of application and voted ballot.
- 15D-14 Use of voter's electronic-mail address.
- 15D-15 Publication of election notice.
- 15D-16 Prohibition of nonsubstantive requirements.
- 15D-17 Equitable relief.
- 15D-18 Relation to Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.