2016 Hawaii Revised Statutes
TITLE 18. EDUCATION
304A. University of Hawaii System
304A-2277 Professional student exchange program revolving fund.
[§304A-2277] Professional student exchange program revolving fund. (a) There is established a professional student exchange program revolving fund to be administered and expended by the Hawaii commission.
(b) The following moneys shall be deposited into the revolving fund:
(1) Principal and interest payments received as repayment of financial support from former or current participants of the professional student exchange program, pursuant to section 304A-3209; and
(2) Interest earned or accrued on moneys in the revolving fund.
(c) Moneys in the revolving fund shall be expended to:
(1) Support the professional student exchange program's activities, including the provision of financial support to participants at Western Interstate Commission for Higher Education receiver institutions; and
(2) Enforce the collection of delinquent obligations. [L 2012, c 137, pt of §1; am L 2015, c 106, §18]
Pursuant to §23G-15, this section:
(1) Enacted as an addition to part VII, subpart D, was redesignated to this part; and
(2) Was renumbered from §304A-2179.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.