2016 Hawaii Revised Statutes
TITLE 10. PUBLIC SAFETY AND INTERNAL SECURITY
132. Fire Protection
- 132-1 County fire chiefs; powers and duties.
- 132-2 General power to make rules.
- 132-3 Adoption of state fire code.
- 132-4 [OLD] REPEALED.
- 132-4.5 Investigation of fires; immunity for information received from insurers.
- 132-5 Right of entry for inspection; unlawful to obstruct.
- 132-6 Duties of county fire chiefs; periodic inspections; orders to remove fire hazards; appeals.
- 132-7 Duty of owner to remove fire hazard; expense; lien.
- 132-8 Duties of owners generally.
- 132-8.5 Automatic elevators.
- 132-9 Submission of building plans for approval.
- 132-10 Witnesses; fees.
- 132-11 [OLD] REPEALED.
- 132-12 Court aid.
- 132-13 Penalty.
- 132-14 Educational powers of county fire chiefs.
- 132-15 Powers of director of labor and industrial relations.
- 132-16 State fire council; composition; functions.
- 132-17 Novelty lighters; prohibited; penalties.
- 132-18 Administrative staffing for the state fire council.
- 132-19 Aerial luminaries; prohibited.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.