2016 Hawaii Revised Statutes
PART I. GENERAL POWERS AND PROCEDURES DURING A SHORTAGE
TITLE 10. PUBLIC SAFETY AND INTERNAL SECURITY
125C. Procurement, Control, Distribution and Sale of Petroleum Products
- 125C-1 Findings and purpose.
- 125C-2 "Shortage" defined.
- 125C-3 Powers in a shortage.
- 125C-4 Adopting, filing, and taking effect of rules.
- 125C-5 Publication of rules and declarations.
- 125C-6 Petition for adoption, amendment, repeal, or suspension of rules.
- 125C-7 REPEALED.
- 125C-8 Personnel; delegation of powers.
- 125C-9 Investigations and surveys.
- 125C-10 Fraud; misdemeanor.
- 125C-11 REPEALED.
PRODUCTS DURING A SHORTAGE
- 125C-31 Biennial state energy emergency preparedness plan.
- 125C-32 Biennial county energy emergency preparedness plans.
Energy industry information reporting, see chapter 486J.
Unfair trade practices by petroleum industry, see chapter 486B.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.