2015 Hawaii Revised Statutes
TITLE 8. PUBLIC PROCEEDINGS AND RECORDS
93. Government Publications
93-16 Publication and distribution of reports.
[§93-16] Publication and distribution of reports. (a) Notwithstanding any other statute, law, charter provision, ordinance, or rule to the contrary, whenever a government agency is required to submit a report to the legislature, the report shall be:
(1) Available in printed form;
(2) Submitted in printed form to the president of the senate, the speaker of the house of representatives, and the legislative reference bureau library; and
(3) Posted on the designated central State of Hawaii website; or
(4) Posted on the Internet in an easily-located manner.
(b) If a government agency submits a report to the legislature that is a consolidation of reports mandated by law of that agency or other agencies that are administratively attached to the government agency submitting the consolidated report, then the agency submitting the consolidated report shall include:
(1) A listing of each mandated report that is being included in the consolidated report; and
(2) The specific time period covered by the particular government agency's report if different from the time period covered by the consolidated report.
(c) For purposes of this section, "government agency" means the judiciary and each department, board, commission, or officer of the State or any of its political subdivisions. [L 2001, c 231, §2]
Section was enacted as an addition to chapter 1 but is renumbered to this chapter pursuant to §23G-15.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.