2015 Hawaii Revised Statutes
TITLE 28. PROPERTY
517E. Uniform Prudent Management of Institutional Funds Act
- 517E-1 Short title.
- 517E-2 Definitions.
- 517E-3 Standard of conduct in managing and investing an institutional fund.
- 517E-4 Appropriation for expenditure or accumulation of endowment fund; rules of construction.
- 517E-5 Delegation of management and investment functions.
- 517E-6 Release or modification of restrictions on management, investment, or purpose.
- 517E-7 Reviewing compliance.
- 517E-8 Application to existing institutional funds.
- 517E-9 Relation to Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.