2015 Hawaii Revised Statutes
PART I. RIGHT OF FIRST REFUSAL
TITLE 28. PROPERTY
514C. Lease to Fee Conversions for Condominiums and Cooperative Housing Corporations
- 514C-1 Definitions.
- 514C-2 Right of first refusal.
- 514C-3 Improvements.
- 514C-4 Compliance with procedures not required when.
- 514C-5 Offer to other prospective purchasers; time limit.
- 514C-6 Powers of association of owners and cooperative housing corporation.
- 514C-6.5 Sales to individual lessees.
- 514C-7 Violations; voidable sale.
- 514C-8 Exception.
- 514C-21 Definitions.
- 514C-22 Power of association of owners to negotiate, purchase, and sell lessor's interest.
Chapter heading amended by L 1999, c 241, 3(1).
Cooperative housing corporations, see chapter 421I.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.