2015 Hawaii Revised Statutes
TITLE 28. PROPERTY
508D. Mandatory Seller Disclosures in Real Estate Transactions
- 508D-1 Definitions.
- 508D-2 Applicability.
- 508D-3 Exemptions.
- 508D-3.5 Disclosure of documents; required documentation.
- 508D-4 Prohibitions on sales of residential real property.
- 508D-4.5 Release or waiver of construction defect.
- 508D-5 Delivery of disclosure statement to buyer; procedures.
- 508D-6 Later discovered inaccurate information.
- 508D-7 Seller's agent's duties and responsibilities for disclosure.
- 508D-8 Excluded facts from the disclosure statement.
- 508D-9 Good faith and due care in preparing the disclosure statement.
- 508D-10 REPEALED.
- 508D-10.5 Energy-efficiency consumer information in sale or lease of real property
- 508D-11 Disclosure form.
- 508D-12 Indication of receipt of disclosure statement.
- 508D-13 Later material facts.
- 508D-14 Additional disclosure requirements.
- 508D-15 Notification required; ambiguity.
- 508D-16 Remedies; voidable contracts.
- 508D-16.5 Rescission.
- 508D-17 Limitation of actions.
- 508D-18 Alternative dispute resolution.
- 508D-19 Severability.
- 508D-20 REPEALED.
Contractor repair act, see chapter 672E.
Law Journals and Reviews
Seller Beware: New Law Protects Hawai i Home Buyers. 18 UH L. Rev. 981.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.