2015 Hawaii Revised Statutes
502. Bureau of Conveyances; Recording
502-101 Veterans certificates.

HI Rev Stat § 502-101 (2015) What's This?


Section 502-101 designated as Part X and part heading amended by L 2009, c 102, §2(11).

§502-101 Veterans certificates. The bureau of conveyances, upon request of a veteran, resident in Hawaii, or the veteran's next of kin, shall record any honorable discharge certificate or other separation or discharge document from the military or naval service of the United States of the veteran.

No charge shall be made for the recording. [L 1943, c 205, §§1, 2; RL 1945, §12763; RL 1955, §343-57; am imp L 1966, c 26, §1; HRS §502-101; am L 1969, c 11, §1; gen ch 1985; am L 1993, c 141, §6]

Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.