2015 Hawaii Revised Statutes
PART I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
TITLE 24. INSURANCE
431P. Hawaii Hurricane Relief Fund
- 431P-1 Definitions.
- 431P-2 Establishment of Hawaii hurricane relief fund.
- 431P-3 Board of directors.
- 431P-4 Planning and assessment functions of the fund; discretion to provide insurance.
- 431P-5 Powers, duties, and functions.
- 431P-5.5 Accumulation of $500,000,000 in funds and commitments.
- 431P-6 Advisory committee.
- 431P-7 Plan of operation.
- 431P-8 Annual statements.
- 431P-9 Powers of the commissioner.
- 431P-10 Coverage available from the fund; deductible.
- 431P-11 Underlying policy required; hurricane coverage shall be provided.
- 431P-12 Mitigation.
- 431P-13 Appeals.
- 431P-14 Immunity and limitation on liability.
- 431P-15 Exemption from property and liability insurance guaranty association; insolvency of fund.
- 431P-16 Establishment of trust funds.
- 431P-16.5 Immunity.
- 431P-17 Additional notice requirement.
- 431P-18 Exemption for Hawaiian home lands.
Loss mitigation grant program, see chapter 431, article 22.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.