2015 Hawaii Revised Statutes
TITLE 24. INSURANCE
431L. Medicaid-Related Mandates
- 431L-1 Insurers prohibited from taking medicaid status into account.
- 431L-2 State's right to third party payments.
- 431L-2.5 Insurer requirements.
- 431L-3 Coverage of children.
- 431L-4 Employer obligations.
- 431L-5 Recoupment of amounts spent on child medical care.
- 431L-6 Requirements for coverage of an adopted child.
Federally qualified health centers; rural health clinics; reimbursement, see 346-53.6.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.