2015 Hawaii Revised Statutes
TITLE 14. TAXATION
244D. Liquor Tax Law
- 244D-1 Definitions.
- 244D-2 Permit.
- 244D-3 Cooperation between department and liquor commission.
- 244D-4 Tax; limitations.
- 244D-4.3 Exemption for sales of liquor shipped out of the State.
- 244D-4.5 REPEALED.
- 244D-5 REPEALED.
- 244D-6 Return, form, contents.
- 244D-7 Payment of tax; penalties.
- 244D-8 Determination of tax, additional assessments, credit, and refunds.
- 244D-9 Records to be kept.
- 244D-10 Inspection.
- 244D-11 Tax in addition to other taxes.
- 244D-12 Appeals.
- 244D-13 Other provisions applicable.
- 244D-14 Investigations; contempts; fees.
- 244D-15 Administration by director; rules and regulations.
- 244D-16 Penalties.
- 244D-17 Disposition of revenues.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.