2015 Hawaii Revised Statutes
TITLE 14. TAXATION
232. Tax Appeals
- 232-1 Appeals by persons under contractual obligations.
- 232-2 Assessment in accordance with return no cause of grievance.
- 232-3 Grounds of appeal, real property taxes.
- 232-4 Second appeal.
- 232-5 Small claims.
- 232-8 Judges; assignment of cases.
- 232-9 Clerk; reporter; custody of records.
- 232-10 Sessions held where, when.
- 232-11 Court of record; general duties, powers, seal.
- 232-12 Powers when hearing appeals.
- 232-13 Hearing de novo; bill of particulars.
- 232-17 Appeals from boards of review to tax appeal court.
- 232-18 Certificate of appeal to tax appeal court.
- 232-19 Appeals; procedure.
- 232-20 Certificate of appeal.
- 232-21 Appellate court may admit additional evidence.
- 232-22 Costs; deposit for on appeal.
- 232-23 Costs, taxation.
- 232-24 Taxes paid pending appeal.
- 232-25 Amendment of assessment list to conform to decision.
Rules of Court
See Tax Appeal Court Rules.
Law Journals and Reviews
Hawaii's General Excise Tax Law: A Comprehensive Review of the Decisions. II HBJ No. 13, at pg. 1.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.