2014 Hawaii Revised Statutes
TITLE 7. PUBLIC OFFICERS AND EMPLOYEES
87A. Hawaii Employer-Union Health Benefits Trust Fund
87A-25 Other duties.
§87A-25 Other duties. The board shall:
(1) Authorize charges and payments from the fund only upon vouchers countersigned by the chairperson and any other person designated by the board;
(2) Maintain accurate records and accounts of all financial transactions of the fund that shall be audited annually and summarized in an annual report to the governor and legislature;
(3) Maintain suitable and adequate records and provide information requested by State and county employers as necessary to carry out the purpose of the fund;
(4) Procure fiduciary liability insurance and error and omissions coverage for all trustees; and
(5) Procure a fidelity bond of a reasonable amount for the chairperson and any other person authorized to handle fund moneys. [L 2001, c 88, pt of §1]
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.