2014 Hawaii Revised Statutes
PART I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
TITLE 7. PUBLIC OFFICERS AND EMPLOYEES
87A. Hawaii Employer-Union Health Benefits Trust Fund
- 87A-5 Composition of board.
- 87A-6 Term of a trustee; vacancy.
- 87A-7 Chair, vice-chair, and secretary-treasurer.
- 87A-8 Compensation and expenses.
- 87A-9 Legal adviser.
- 87A-10 Meetings; notice.
- 87A-11 Quorum; board actions; voting.
- 87A-12 Records and minutes.
- 87A-15 Administration of the fund.
- 87A-16 Health benefits plan; carriers.
- 87A-16.3 Prescription drugs; mail order opt out option.
- 87A-17 Group life insurance benefits or group life insurance program.
- 87A-18 Long-term care benefits plan; carrier or third-party administrator.
- 87A-19 Plans for part-time, temporary, and seasonal or casual employees.
- 87A-20 REPEALED
- 87A-21 Eligibility.
- 87A-22 Benefits plan information and enrollment.
- 87A-23 Health benefits plan supplemental to medicare.
- 87A-24 Other powers.
- 87A-25 Other duties.
- 87A-26 Rules; policies, standards, and procedures.
- 87A-30 Hawaii employer-union health benefits trust fund; establishment.
- 87A-31 Trust fund; purpose.
- 87A-31.1 Public employers; defined.
- 87A-31.5 Employer contributions irrevocable.
- 87A-32 State and county contributions; active employees.
- 87A-33 State and county contributions; retired employees.
- 87A-33.5 State and county contribution; reimbursement for retired employees.
- 87A-34 State and county contributions; retired employees with fewer than ten years of service.
- 87A-35 State and county contributions; employees hired after June 30, 1996, but before July 1, 2001, and retired with fewer than twenty-five years of service.
- 87A-36 State and county contributions; employees hired after June 30, 2001, and retired.
- 87A-37 Group life insurance benefits plans for retired employees; contributions.
- 87A-38 State and county contributions not considered wages or salary.
- 87A-39 Reimbursement for state contributions.
- 87A-40 Employee-beneficiary contributions; health benefit plans.
- 87A-41 Employee-beneficiary or qualified-beneficiary contributions; long-term care benefits plan.
- 87A-42 Other post-employment benefits trust.
- 87A-43 Payment of public employer contributions to the other post-employment benefits trust.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.