2014 Hawaii Revised Statutes
PART I. GENERAL PROVISIONS--REPEALED
TITLE 7. PUBLIC OFFICERS AND EMPLOYEES
78. Public Service
- 78-1 Citizenship and residence; exceptions.
- 78-1.5 Definitions.
- 78-1.6 Office hours.
- 78-2, 2.5 REPEALED.
- 78-2.6 Prospective employees; suitability for public employment.
- 78-2.7 Criminal history record checks.
- 78-2.8 Public employees; termination.
- 78-3 REPEALED.
- 78-3.1 Whistleblowers; notice.
- 78-3.5 Experimental modernization projects.
- 78-3.6 Experimental modernization projects; county boards of water supply.]
- 78-4 Boards and commissions; service limited.
- 78-5, 6 REPEALED.
- 78-7 Certain public officers prohibited from receiving certain masterships and master's fees; forfeiture.
- 78-8 Persons subject to sections 78-8 to 78-11.
- 78-9 Failure to appear or testify, termination of employment.
- 78-10 Procedure upon default.
- 78-11 Review of discharge.
- 78-12 Salary withheld for indebtedness to the government.
- 78-13 Salary periods.
- 78-14 to 16 REPEALED.
- 78-16.5 Pay of officers and employees on active military service.
- 78-16.6 Nonforfeiture for absence.
- 78-17 Payment of salaries or wages upon discharge from service.
- 78-18 REPEALED.
- 78-18.3 Prohibition on certain increases in salaries for certain state and county officers or employees.
- 78-18.5 REPEALED.
- 78-19 REPEALED.
- 78-20 Sureties.
- 78-21 Limitation of liability.
- 78-22 REPEALED.
- 78-23 Leaves of absence.
- 78-23.5 Paid leave for state and county employees providing disaster relief services for the American Red Cross.
- 78-23.6 Leave of absence to serve as bone marrow donor or organ donor.
- 78-24 Injured employee; liability of third persons.
- 78-25 Credits for employees receiving workers' compensation benefits; wage supplement.
- 78-26 Leave sharing program.
- 78-27 Temporary inter- and intra-governmental assignments and exchanges.
- 78-28 In-service training programs.
- 78-29 Incentive and service awards.
- 78-30 Cafeteria plans.
- 78-31 Paid leave; education of children.
- 78-51 REPEALED.
- 78-52 Peer support counseling; sessions.
- 78-53 Pretax transportation benefit program.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.