2014 Hawaii Revised Statutes
TITLE 12. CONSERVATION AND RESOURCES
182. Reservation and Disposition of Government Mineral Rights
- 182-1 Definitions.
- 182-2 Mineral rights reserved to the State.
- 182-3 Bond; compensation to occupiers.
- 182-4 Mining leases on state lands.
- 182-5 Mining leases on reserved lands.
- 182-6 Exploration.
- 182-7 Lease.
- 182-8 Number of leases; acreage limitations; area covered by lease.
- 182-9 Deposit; first year's rental.
- 182-9.5 Unitization.
- 182-10 Revocation of mining leases.
- 182-11 Assignment.
- 182-12 Acquisition of rights-of-way.
- 182-13 Surrender of mining leases.
- 182-14 Rules and regulations.
- 182-15 Other use of surface of state lands.
- 182-16 Levy and assessment of general excise tax.
- 182-17 Penalty for violation.
- 182-18 Geothermal royalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.