2013 Hawaii Revised Statutes
TITLE 9. PUBLIC PROPERTY, PURCHASING AND CONTRACTING
115. Public Access to Coastal and Inland Recreational Areas
- 115-1 Findings and purpose.
- 115-2 Acquisition of lands for public rights-of-way and public transit corridors.
- 115-3 Criteria for public rights-of-way.
- 115-3.5 Restricting passage over rights-of-way.
- 115-4 Right of transit along shorelines.
- 115-5 Beach transit corridor defined.
- 115-6 Procedure.
- 115-7 State and county co-sponsorship of programs.
- 115-8 Expending agency.
- 115-9 Obstructing access to public property; penalty.
- 115-10 Duty to maintain access within beach transit corridors; remedies.]
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.