2013 Hawaii Revised Statutes
TITLE 9. PUBLIC PROPERTY, PURCHASING AND CONTRACTING
111. Assistance to Displaced Persons
- 111-1 Findings and declaration of legislative purpose.
- 111-2 Definitions.
- 111-3 Relocation payments.
- 111-4 Replacement housing.
- 111-5 Not treated as income.
- 111-6 Relocation assistance programs.
- 111-7 Assurance of availability of housing.
- 111-8 Authority of Hawaii housing finance and development corporation.
- 111-8.5 Reimbursement procedure.
- 111-9 Rules and regulations.
- 111-10 Conflicts between state and federal requirements.
- 111-11 Fund availability.
- 111-12 Appeals.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.