2013 Hawaii Revised Statutes
TITLE 9. PUBLIC PROPERTY, PURCHASING AND CONTRACTING
105. Government Motor Vehicles
- 105-1 Government motor vehicles; certain uses prohibited.
- 105-2 Exceptions.
- 105-3 Permits revocable.
- 105-4 Enforcement; duties of sheriffs and police officers.
- 105-5 Penalties; dismissal.
- 105-6 Inscription on state motor vehicles.
- 105-7 Inscription on county motor vehicles.
- 105-8 Character of inscription.
- 105-9 Duty of performance.
- 105-10 Motor vehicles; shelter.
- 105-11 State motor pool revolving fund.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.