2013 Hawaii Revised Statutes
PART I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
TITLE 9. PUBLIC PROPERTY, PURCHASING AND CONTRACTING
104. Wages and Hours of Employees on Public Works
- 104-1 Definitions.
- 104-2 Applicability; wages, hours, and other requirements.
- 104-2.5 Public work requirements; private construction contracts.
- 104-3 Payrolls and payroll records.
- 104-4 Termination of work on failure to pay agreed wages; completion of work; contract and specifications provision.
- 104-5 to 11 REPEALED.
- 104-21 Governmental contracting agency responsibilities.
- 104-22 Investigation; penalties.
- 104-23 Notification of violation.
- 104-24 Violations; penalties.
- 104-25 Suspension.
- 104-26 Judicial review.
- 104-27 Liability.
- 104-28 Civil action.
- 104-29 Rules.
- 104-30 Application of this chapter to contracts entered into without regard to other laws.
- 104-31 Effect on other laws.
- 104-32 Suspension during emergency.
- 104-33 Inspection.
- 104-34 Submission of collective bargaining agreement to the director.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.