2013 Hawaii Revised Statutes
PART I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
TITLE 9. PUBLIC PROPERTY, PURCHASING AND CONTRACTING
103F. Purchases of Health and Human Services
- 103F-101 Application of this chapter.
- 103F-102 Definitions.
- 103F-103 Education and training.
- 103F-104 Exemption from chapter 103D.
- 103F-105 Preventing impairment of federal funds
- 103F-106 Authority of the procurement policy board.
- 103F-107 Medicaid contracts; nonprofits and for-profits; reporting requirements.
- 103F-201 Interagency committee on purchase of health and human services.
- 103F-202 Community council.
- 103F-203 Participation of providers
- 103F-301 Powers and duties of the administrator.
- 103F-302 Delegation of authority of the administrator of the state procurement office.
- 103F-401 Methods of selection.
- 103F-401.5 Proposals and awards.
- 103F-402 Competitive purchase of services.
- 103F-403 Restrictive purchase of services
- 103F-404 Treatment purchase of services.
- 103F-405 Small purchases.
- 103F-406 Crisis purchase of services.
- 103F-407 Amendment and cancellation of requests.
- 103F-408 Modification and termination of contracts.
- 103F-409 Types of contracts
- 103F-410 Multi-term contracts
- 103F-411 Multiple awards
- 103F-412 Time line
- 103F-413 Interim measure for assuring continuation of services.
- 103F-414 Allotment.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.