2013 Hawaii Revised Statutes
TITLE 9. PUBLIC PROPERTY, PURCHASING AND CONTRACTING
102. Concessions on Public Property
- 102-1 Definition.
- 102-2 Contracts for concessions; bid required, exception.
- 102-3 Qualification of bidders.
- 102-4 Advertisement for bids.
- 102-5 Bids; opening; rejection.
- 102-6 Deposits of legal tender, etc., to accompany bid.
- 102-7 Forfeiture of deposits, return thereof.
- 102-8 Bond may be substituted for deposits.
- 102-9 Contracts to be in writing; highest responsible bidder.
- 102-10 Modification of contract terms.
- 102-11 Security for performance; conditions.
- 102-12 Surety on bond; justification.
- 102-13 Amendment of contracts, when authorized.
- 102-14 Use of public buildings by blind or visually handicapped persons.
- 102-15 Violation voids contract.
- 102-16 Penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.