2013 Hawaii Revised Statutes
TITLE 6. COUNTY ORGANIZATION AND ADMINISTRATION
49. Revenue Bonds
- 49-1 Definitions.
- 49-2 Declaration of policy.
- 49-3 Additional powers of counties.
- 49-4 Authorization of undertaking, loan program and revenue bonds; details of revenue bonds.
- 49-5 Sale of revenue bonds.
- 49-6 Form and execution of revenue bonds.
- 49-7 CUSIP numbers.
- 49-8 Support facility for variable rate revenue bonds.
- 49-9 Covenants in resolution authorizing issuance of revenue bonds.
- 49-10 Rates, rentals, fees and charges; undertakings and loan programs to be self-sustaining.
- 49-11 Use of revenue and user taxes of undertaking or loan program.
- 49-12 Lien and charge of revenue bonds.
- 49-13 Revenue bonds not a general or moral obligation of the county.
- 49-14 Undertaking, loan program, and revenue bonds exempt from taxation.
- 49-15 Federal tax-exempt status; preference; protection.
- 49-16 Revenue bonds legal investments.
- 49-17 Duties of the director of finance.
- 49-18 Investment of reserves, etc.
- 49-19 Bond anticipation notes.
- 49-20 Refunding revenue bonds.
- 49-21 General laws applicable.
- 49-22 Consent of another county.
- 49-23 Consent of state agencies.
- 49-24 Validation of proceedings.
- 49-25 Construction of chapter.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.