2013 Hawaii Revised Statutes
TITLE 6. COUNTY ORGANIZATION AND ADMINISTRATION
48E. Political Subdivision Pollution Control Special Purpose Revenue Bonds
- 48E-1 Definitions.
- 48E-2 County powers.
- 48E-3 Compliance with state and local law.
- 48E-4 Conditions precedent.
- 48E-5 Project agreement.
- 48E-6 Issuance of special purpose revenue bonds to finance pollution control projects.
- 48E-7 Authorization of special purpose revenue bonds.
- 48E-8 Special purpose revenue bond anticipation notes.
- 48E-9 Powers with respect to and security for special purpose revenue bonds.
- 48E-10 Lien of special purpose revenue bonds.
- 48E-11 Special purpose revenue bonds not a general obligation of county.
- 48E-12 Validity of special purpose revenue bonds.
- 48E-13 Use of receipts derived from project agreement.
- 48E-14 Special purpose revenue bonds exempt from taxation.
- 48E-15 Exemption from taxation by county property.
- 48E-16 Refunding special purpose revenue bonds.
- 48E-17 Status of special purpose revenue bonds under Uniform Commercial Code.
- 48E-18 Special purpose revenue bonds as legal investments and lawful security.
- 48E-19 Construction of this chapter.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.